Goformoreonline.com Anti-Counterfeiting Policy
Goformoreonline.com strives to deliver and ensure a trustworthy shopping experience for our customers. By selling on Goformoreonline.com, you agree that:
- The sale of counterfeit products is strictly prohibited.
- You must not sell any products that are not legal for sale, such as products that have been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured.
- You must provide records about the authenticity of your products if Goformoreonline.com requests that documentation.
Failure to abide by this policy may result in loss of selling privileges, funds being withheld, destruction of inventory in our fulfilment centers, and/or other legal consequences.
As a seller on Goformoreonline.com, you should:
- Sell only authentic and legal products. It is your responsibility to source, sell, and fulfill only authentic products that are legal for sale. Examples of prohibited products include:
- Bootlegs, fakes, or pirated copies of products or content
- Products that have been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured
- Products that infringe another party’s intellectual property rights.
If you sell inauthentic products, we may immediately suspend or terminate your Goformoreonline.com selling account (and any related accounts), destroy any inauthentic products in our warehouse at your expense, and/or withhold payments to you.
- Maintain and provide inventory records. Goformoreonline.com may request that you provide documentation (such as invoices or agreements) showing the authenticity of your products or your authorization to list them for sale. You may redact pricing information from these documents, but providing documents that have been edited in any other way or that are misleading is a violation of this policy and will lead to enforcement against your account.
Goformoreonline.com takes action to protect customers and rights owners. We also work with manufacturers, rights holders, content owners, vendors, and sellers to improve the ways we detect and prevent inauthentic products from reaching our customers. As a result of our detection and enforcement activities, Goformoreonline.com may:
- Remove suspect listings
- Take legal action against parties who knowingly violate this policy and harm our customers. In addition to criminal fines and imprisonment, sellers and suppliers of inauthentic products may face civil penalties including the loss of any amounts received from the sale of inauthentic products, the damage or harm sustained by the rights holders, statutory and other damages, and attorney’s fees.
We encourage rights owners and customers who have product authenticity concerns to notify us. We will promptly investigate and take all appropriate actions to protect customers, sellers, and rights holders.