Start each morning with a mickey mouse waffle. Top with fruit, syrup, chocolate, butter, whipped cream, cherries – separately or all at once. Spray, pour, bake, serve, yum. Our nonstick baking plates make it easy to turn out breakfast for an army of Disney fans. Clean up with a few swipes of a damp cloth, and you’re ready to go again.
Recipe idea: Buttermilk Waffles!
1. Preheat waffle maker.
2. In medium sized mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and sugar.
3. In separate bowl, beat together eggs and melted butter. Add buttermilk.
4. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
5. Allow to sit for 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Add 1/2 cup waffle mixture to the waffle maker and close the lid.
7. Bake between 2 and 4 minutes, using a toothpick to check that the waffle is thoroughly cooked. Makes 8 to 10 waffles.